Monday, May 13, 2013

Sorry, I Love Cats.

Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.




I'm sorry, but I love cats.

I found a pair of vintage kitty salt and pepper shakers at the market yesterday. It lit a fire in me... I am going to start collecting ceramic kitty figurines. I just can't help it. 
I apologize ahead of time to my husband for I will inevitably be dragging him to every thrift store and antique shop in Anchorage looking for kitschy kitties.

As you can see, just like any good internet junkie, I have already compiled a pinterest board of kitties that I wish to have in my life. 



2 comments:

Kaitlyn Aiono said...

There was a time I never thought I'd say it but here it goes...
I love cats too. And ceramic?! If I'd gone with a ceramic one I wouldn't have to come to terms with living the rest of my life covered in fur.

Sarah Grace said...

Real kitties are the best! But I can only have one for now. Maybe ceramic ones will satisfy my want to have a house full of them.

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...