Sunday, May 5, 2013

Crochet Peter Pan Collar


I have a cute horse print shirt that I don't wear very often because I hate the unflattering neckline. It really needed a cute collar to make it more interesting. I found this pattern on Ravelry and made a cute new collar in about 45 minutes.





I'm not a huge fan of the string ties, but I couldn't find my button jar! I still like how it came out and I will have no problem wearing it out.

We had a fun weekend hanging out at Barnes and Noble, reading H.P. Lovecraft and getting lattes. I'm planning on making fish and chips for dinner (sweet potato chips, actually) MAYBE I'll bake a cake too?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...