Saturday, May 18, 2013

Camping

Day 18, Saturday: Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.


I was about three years old when this picture was taken. 
I remember going camping. I remember my dad using one of the built-in grills at the campsite. I remember water... maybe a creek or something, but I'm not sure if it was real or not. I remember touching the hat I have on in this picture and how all the seams on the brim were lined up.
The main thing I remember was that I had stickers. I think they were smurf stickers. I ended up running around in my diaper and stuck the smurf stickers on my nipples and on my belly button. 
Why? 
Who knows.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...